Dr. Gail Levitt
Dr. Gail Levitt is a versatile facilitator skilled at designing processes that bring about collaboration resulting in increased individual, team, and organizational effectiveness - especially in times of change. Known for her highly adaptive style, Gail has the ability to engage diverse participant to explore, identify, and reach consensus on challenging issues.
Gail’s work experience covers a wide variety of industries giving her the background to demonstrate best practices in both the public and private sectors. Her facilitative expertise also extends to adult learning styles and multi-generational learning principles, and the use of over eighty tools, including: DiSC; Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI); Personality Dimensions; Hermann Brain; Insights; Crawford Slip; Project Management processes; SDI; Firo-B; TKI Conflict Instrument; Emotional Smarts; Transformational Leadership; Stress-Resiliency Profile. She has also written a book for CRC Press on succession planning and change management entitled “Team Planning for Project Managers and Business Analysts” that has earned positive reviews.
Highlights of Gail’s facilitative programs include:
- BC Ministry of Labour: Influential Leadership
- Sauder Executive Education: Administrative Leadership, Negotiating, Productivity Management, Project Management; Advanced Project Leadership
- CapGemini/Hydro One: Collaboration Synergy in a Union environment
- Schulich Executive Education: Ethical Leadership in the Public Sector
- Transport Canada: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Collaboration
- TD Bank: High-Impact Communication and Communicating Upwards
- CAA: Lead Facilitator and program manager for Masters Certificate in Leadership Excellence for Directors
- ACETECH: Negotiating for Change
- Canada Post: Leading Change
- IRS: Leading Transformation